WHEN IS IT?
Saturday, September 23rd from 8-11am
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
1-3hrs, depending on project type
I WANT TO SERVE! WHAT CAN I DO?
- Pack HOPE BAGS FOR KIDS and sort donated used clothing & toys for foster children. (Mischa Blackwell) What’s a HOPE BAG? Click here.
- BUILD WHEELCHAIR RAMPS (Joel Boone)
- FEED THE HOMELESS by gathering non-perishable food & bringing it to the Field House homeless mission (Robert & Connie)
- GARAGE CLEAN OUT for the elderly and disabled (Nate Harris)
I CANNOT PARTICIPATE BUT WANT TO HELP. WHAT CAN I DO?
1. Feed the homeless by bringing non-perishable food items to the church by Friday, September 22nd. What’s best to bring?
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Proteins (chicken, tuna, salmon)
- Canned Beans (black, garbanzo, black-eyed peas, green beans, and pinto)
- Whole grain pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Pantry Staples (flour, sugar, condiments)
- Canned Vegetables
- Cooking Essentials (olive oil and spices)
- Baby Formula
- Baby Food